Why Work at Loomis?
We believe in a strong work-life balance. We want our team members to not only thrive professionally but personally, and Loomis provides the tools to grow. Our staff not only gets plenty of personal time off, we make sure you actually use it.
Professionally, our technicians are offered paid training with our qualified technicians and expert engineers from our manufacturers, to learn more about the machines they're working on in the field. We also offer assistance with continued education and Milnor seminars.
The Benefits of Joining the Loomis Team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Begin your workday from home
- Paperless and digital work order system
- New fleet of service vans
- State-of-the-art safety gear
- Guaranteed 40-hour work week
- Profit sharing
- 17 Days PTO accrual in the first year
- Health benefits available on the first day of the month after hire
- $15,000 life insurance policy beginning the first day of the month after hire
- Dental, vision, and additional life insurance options
- 401(k) Company matching